What remedy can I get for my knee and foot pain with tiredness ?

Hello there. I hope you can help. I am a 36 year old female. My knees and feet have always been painful if I walked for a long distance or after periods of physical exercise. I have in the past worn orthotics to help them. However, lately, my knees and feet in particular are very painful during the day, together with an acute level of tiredness all over my body. I find it hard to get out of bed some mornings with the tiredness. By afternoon, my joints are quite painful again and my body is aching with tiredness. Is there anything I can do to help relieve this? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011