What protien diet should I take along with ayurvedic diet to improve my heigth ?

hi. i started to take a formula for height growth . Doctor asked me to avoid some proteinous diet , some and others are :egg,fish,non-veg,udat pulses brinjal ,spicy,sour items ... what i know is protein is necessary for one s body growth ,i am 18,tell me please am i going fine with my diet and... here are some of its ingredients: satavari tal ,makhana harad, ashwagandha, kale til, kala jeera ,kali musli ,amla salam ,mishri rume, mastagi, mishri. tell me please can i reschedule my diet to only all proteinous diet ......thanking you
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011