What problem im going to face in the future?

I masterbate 5 times this day wat prblems im going to face in the future and im 13 years old
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The biggest problem you are going to face in near future is the loss of concentration in studies & daily activities because you will get habituated to mastrubation.You are 13 years & too young to do it so frequently;also these years are for development of your body including your sex organs .So it is better to control your habit before it starts disturbing you.If you really feel like doing it you may do it occassionally & it does not harm your body but the way you are doing it now will definitely land you in trouble.So stop or at least control your habit and concentrate onyour studies.