What problem can be occurred in Peripheral Vascular Disease?

I am now 71 years.I underwent angiaplasty about 4 years back. I am diabetic also. Of late I feel blood circulation to lower part of my body i.e. feet has slowed down resulting in pain in calf muscle, heel and toes. I feel loss of sensation in some part of my right thigh also. I chanced to watch the interview given by Dr.Bahuleyan in Doordarshan Trivandrum which has made me aware of the problem relating to Peripheral Vascular problems. What tests I should undergo to ascertain and diagnose the prblem?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Oct 2010