General precautions for a patient with disc slip would include:
1. Avoid Forward bending
2. Maintianing a correct/erect posture all the time.
3. Not Doing activities involving heavy weight
4. Avoid use of Indian toilet seat
5. Avoid Riding any bike/scooter/rickshaw
6. Avoid Prolonged sitting activities.
7. Maintainence of one posture for long time should be avoided
8. Use of a Belt may be advised in the initial stages
forms an important aspect of strengthening your back. - "go for it".
10. Don't let your body weight to increase
Orthopaedic & Neurological
Lifestyle Medicine Counsellor