What precautions should be taken of an year old child who is suffering from motions and what dose of sporlac powder can be given ?

HI, sir my baby is 1year old and he is suffering from motions from last 2 days .What ever he ate just after 15 mins he pass the stool which is ok not thin.we are have the medicine SPORLAC powder .Can u please tell me the quantity of dose for him. he is eating Indian food and external pasteurized full cream milk as well. No breast feed . what precautions we should take for him.?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012