What precautions should be taken for stones in gallbladder ?

I had a sand size small mobile stone in ballgladder...plz sugest precautions
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hello. Welcome to HCM,
Small mobile stones in the gall bladder will probably not cause discomfort or pain, but requires removal of gall bladder. It is not urgent... you can get it removed according to your convenience of time and money. But unattended gall stones may complicate over the years to become symptomatic and then have other superadded problems.
In the meantime, make sure to avoid all kinds of fatty and spicy foods.
take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Madhavi S Hullur's  Response
HI,
USUALLY GALL STONES ARE COMMON WITH 3 F`s = > 40yrs, FEMALE, FERTILE LADY.
UR BILE IS VERY CONCENTRATED.. HENCE, THEY FORMING STONES.
TAKE A LOT OF LIQUIDS, LOW PROTEIN DIET, REDUCE CHOLESTROLS IN BLOOD IF U HAVE..