What precautions should be taken during first sexual intercourse ?

I need help regarding my first intetcourse after my marriage.will it be safe without consulting??
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Hello mohit shrivastava,

Welcome on HCM a good and reliable place to consult good quality of doctor with confidence.
There are so many thing you have to know before indulging in sex with your partner.
As these will decide your future married life.
All of them can not be written here as they need huge space.
Read good sex literature.
Come with specific query to be answered here.

Good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vikas Poddar's  Response
hello
welcome at hcm
you dont need any consultation regarding that except the family planning methods.
if you are planning for baby soon after marriage than this also not required.
if you want a safe contraceptive for family planning you may consult the gynecologist for the safest one in your case.

take care
regards
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Consultation is always better
  Anonymous's Response
Well young man/woman, thanks for to put your valuable query here and as of expert opinion for if you are man or woman you need to consult any of the good, but qualified sex Spl. a better advice for of a girl/woman whom needs special precautions as their body made by nature is weak built as compared to men, so they need muscular toning exercises of full body and special attention should be given to pelvic floor muscles as they work much during intercourse, pregnancy and after child birth too. So it would be quite nice to seek medical advice of some good consultant for better tomorrow and wish both of you good luck for to enjoy stress free life with your family…………….

Neuro-Psychiatrist, Sex Spl. & Homeopath too………..