What precautions should be taken after tooth extraction to prevent gum problems?

Enivian@ WWW.WWWW.WW Hi i just had my tooth remove on tuesday.. It was growin sideways and it shifted because My wisdom tooth was forcing its way in.. Its in da middle of my jab n noone can see it .. It had to b removed cuz da tooth was undermy tongue Practicaly didnt play a roll in crewing.. Anywaz i dont think i treated it right... No wash Scop or salt water... So know i wanna know wat To do to cleanse it so i dont have wierd Gum problems n stuff. Can u recommend Something and is it possible i hav dry socket how Can i treat it if i doesnt look to bad but Still wanna be safe..
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012