What precautions should I take while taking medicines for Polycystic ovary syndrome ?

Hello Dr. I am 28, divorce last year. Got married in 2007, I am having hair loss problem from last 2 years diagnosed with alopecia , breast pain since 2008 both breasts. I get done my memo gram in 2008, but nothing was serious. Now from last 6 months i don t have any pain but i noticed my breast size has shrieked drastically. From past 8 months, i put on weight. Till June 2010 i was 138Lb now i am 142Lb. My height is 5 5 . I consulted to my gynecologist and she diagnosed me with polycystic ovarian syndrome and prescribed Ginette35 for 3 months, M2 Tone for 6 months and Hyponidd for 6 months. I am wondering is this correct medication? What precautions i should take while taking this medication? How can i stop putting weight? Any special suggestions from you will be appreciated. I never took any birth control pills before. I am having regular periods every time.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011