What precautions should I take to get wisdom tooth on lower jaw removed?

28, 5 4, 135 . Supposedly Type O blood, with possible Negative factor. I am in the gradual process of getting my cavities filled. Just recently, my back lower wisdom tooth chipped off. And last year the upper one was removed. Eventually I was hoping to get the other upper removed. But apparently I now need all four ( dentist suggested) out due to decay despite brushing, flossing, and rinsing. What preparations should I be taking when it comes to removing wisdom teeth on the lower jaw? And based on blood type , what cautions are there?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012