What precautions should I take to avoid recurrence of ectopic pregnancy and conceive successfully ?

I had siphene 150mg clomid tablet from day 2-6 and I did follicular study on day 11 and 12 ,shows data as f1 L= 20.7 and R1 shows as 16.8. On day 12 my doctor has given me hucog 5000mg as follicules are not ruptered.but on day 11 there is minimal incident of heamosulphonic in left tube. But my doctor suggested to have an intercourse and need to be under observation as there is minimal Heamosulphonic seen.I have previous history on feb 9th 2011 ectopic pregnancy . Is there any issues about this as iam too worried for my previous ectopic pregnancy.any suggestions how to get conceived successfully without any issues.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012