What precautions should I take to avoid pregnancy ?

i am newly married gul n wat precuations i should take nt to get pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 19 Jul 2010
Hello rider;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are newly married and need to avoid pregnancy in case you are planning to have baby later then you need to use contraceptives.The method of contraceptive is to be decided by both of you like you can select any option like:-condom;oral contraceptive pills;copper T etc.The best possible for you will be the contraceptive pills as they will help you avoid pregnancy as well as give you the free chance to enjoy unprotected sex only thing to remember is that you should take the pills regularly.