What precautions must be taken during pregnancy ? Can a pregnant woman wear underwear in the 38th week of pregnancy ?

hallo doctor .....tell a pregnant woman can wear painty....... or i m 38 weeks 1day pregnant, my baby is upper side at this time....this is normal? or which type problem may occur.....
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
There is no problem in wearing a panty during pregnancy.rather it keeps the area clean and prevents infections from outside.If your baby has not descended yet then it is possible that this can happen in few more days. An ultrasound scan will clarify the complete situation.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal