What precautions can I take in 2nd pregnancy post d and c due to no appreciation of heart beat ?

Heart beat not yet appreciated for my child in my first pregnancy and after DC we are trying for pregnancy for a year with No successAfter D C periods are delayed and its 47 th day with negative pregnancy testCan u suggest what can we do now Heart beat not yet appreciated for my child in my first pregnancy and after D&C we are trying for pregnancy for a year with No success.After D&C periods are getting delayed and its 47th day with negative pregnancy test. Can u suggest what can we do now?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011