What precautions are to be taken during early pregnancy and will there be any effect of lupride injection on pregnancy ?

After laparoscopy doctor gave lupride depod 3.75 mg injection and another after 21 days and said for two months ovulation not occurs and period will not come. After three month and twenty days I came to know that I am pregnant and in ultrasound baby in from three months , ultrasound is ok , no problem. Now I want to know is their any precaution or care I have to take…is there any effect of lupride injection….now doctor is saying everything is normal but also prescribing isoxsuprine and allylesternol tablet. Please advice….
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012