What precautions and food should one with high blood pressure take in pregnancy ?

Dear doctor , my wife is now prignent and some get some problem we have three children ist 6yeas aboy, 2nd 3.5 years a girl and 3rd 1 year boy and all in operation from alkhidmat hospital with dr Zakia orangzaib and now also my wife prignent and i m afraid for 4th because hher blood pressure is high and filling not well please advise me to what precation i can to sfe baby and her mother also advise me to food and precaution thanks her age 25 years weight 48 kg hight 5feet 2 inches
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011