What precautionary measures should one take for avoiding stiffness in the veins while working for long hours on the laptop ?

While working on a laptop for long time, i start feeling stiffness in my veins. Its very pain. Do help me out While working on a laptop for long time, i start feeling stiffness in my veins and even sometime without working also. Its very pain. Do help me out
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Welcome to health care magic
     give some rest to your body & make movement for 2-3 minutes after one hour of work .things will improve.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”