Hi. Welcome To Healthcaremagic
1. your husband can use condom
2. You can use female condom
3. Use can use a diaphragm or a cervical cap
3. You can use birth control pills
4. You can use vaginal contraceptive
5.The hormone shot is an injection (typically in your arm). You have to visit your doctor for each shot. One shot prevents pregnancy
for 3 months.
6.The hormone implant is a thin, flexible piece of plastic that is about the size of a matchstick. Your doctor inserts the implant under the skin of your upper arm. One implant prevents pregnancy for up to 3 years, but your doctor can remove the implant at any time.
Regards, Dr. Jagdish