What precaution should we take after the immunizations for MDS ?

My husband has a bone marrow transplant 18 years ago because he had MDS syndrome (a leukemia ). He had to wait a year whole to get his immunizations again and he only received part of them. He could not get anything that was a live virus. Well, we have just adopted a child who will be getting his immunizations. I was wondering if our child will be contagious to my husband right after getting immunized and do we need to take any precautions???? Thank for any advice.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011