What precaution should be taken to conceive ?

hi doctor i am trying to conceive for the past 2 years, my tests show that i have partial blockages in the right tube, and my husband has been prescribed heyforte and addoyssa, i have ovulated form the left ovary this month, what precautions do i need to take to conceive?
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response

Good to know that you have ovulated this month, you will have to engage in unprotected sex for next 10 days and keep your physical activity to a minimum.
Avoid activities like brisk-walking or jogging, cycling etc. during this period.
Eat nutritious food.

Sama Wellness Clinic