What pills should one for abortion ?

i did sex wid my gf on 8th july and she took unwanted 72 bt it didnt work now what should i do .....we cant go to meet doctor so please prescribe some medicine 4 her so dat we can tackle problem.........we cant choose surgery 4 dis i have 2 take him out it is if there is any medicine who will work please suggest me....... sorry sir i m so fed up dat i wrote date of sex wrong and..........sorry it was on 8 th july actually after having sex i gave her unwanted 72 to take after dat she was having some bleeding on 28th july bt after dat she thought dat she is pregnant ...and she took mifegest kit two days ago but it didnt work so sir please help me out.............dis is d detail i had .........and she is saying she will die and nothing else .......she is not talking 2 me after dat she is saying leave me alone
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you need not to worry ,but never do such mistake again
always do safe sex
as she had bleeding after taking unwanted ,there is no chance of pregnancy .
she can not feel any symptom of pregnancy after sex ,.
so explain her and be cool

i hope i have answered your question.