What other precautions other than medicines should I take to have a hassle free pregnancy

iam 7 weeks preggers, my doc has advised susten 100 2wice daily, astymin forte, and All 9. u think that is good and will not hav any side effects. have a previous history of bleeding during 6-7 weeks in earlier pgr. have one daughter 3 and half yrs old. this is my 2nd baby, that iam expecting now.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Feb 2012
All the medicines that you have been prescribed are safe. Susten contains micronized prpgesterone that is started emperically to support early pregnancy.