What organ system does it belong to ?

Son doing a school project on the human heart .....what organ system does it belong to? Confused many different answers.I have cardiovascular system and also circulatory system which one is it ? to those who answer the questions thank-you for the information....My son had had done the research and found that the infomation HE got was correct and what others were telling him was incorrect. I was trying to find this out for myself.Thank-you again
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Cardiovascular System The Cardiovascular System is called the Circulatory System when the Lymphatic System is included.