What ointment should one use to get rid of the chicken pox scars on the face ?

i am 30 years old. i hv chiken pox spots on my face . these are 15 days old. what should i do to remove these spots is there any ointment which is best for this plz tell me
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Do not worry this should go on its own.Normally if the scars are not deep,they will not leave any permanant mark.Please do not remove scab this can lead to scars.You can apply any good mosturiser over the area and you will be fine.
wishing you good health.