What nutritional diet should I give to my baby to improve her weight ?

Hi, My baby had persistent diarhhoea when she was 6 and 7 months. which lasted for 30-45 days. She was hospitalised for treatment and was given amikacina dn vomiset Her weight is not improving now. Can you please help? She is 7.2 kgs and she completed her 8 month on 22 march 2011. She was 3.5 kgs when she was born and had no trouble on weight growh till her 6 months (exclusive breast feeding ) .The diarhhoea didnt happen due to food but was stated to have a viral infection
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011