What not to eat with multinodular goiter. Breathing better. What else can help?

just wondering what not to eat with multinodular goiter-huge family history of this and now i am meds and only 41 and been having problems for 7 years not diagnosed till goiter cause labs were normal- breathing alot better now just wondering what i can do better by eating as my endocrinologist isnt the most talkative and have to travel 2 hours to get there and even a half an hour earlier somewhere else is a six month wait
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012