What natural remedy is there to take this ulcer out from the mouth ?

I m 22 and I have never been to a dentist . I always take care of my teeth. I have a two year old, but when I got pregnant with her, the health of my teeth declined. I know I need to see a dentist due to the fact that I have a wisdom tooth that grew in crooked and has decayed and rotted away leaving only a little bit of the tooth left. However, I noticed an ulcer the other day, brushed it and rinsed with salt water. The next day my cheek began to hurt. Today my cheek and the knots in my bottom left jawline ache as well as the ulcer. The ulcer is located in the top left in between my cheek and gum. Is there anything I can do until I can get the money to go see a dentist?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011