What might cause bad breath and bleeding gums along with high fever and less appetite in infants ?

My Baby Girl is 2 YEARS OLD and is about 27 POUNDS. For the last week there have been canker sores in her mouth spreading to her lower lip out of her mouth. her breath smells horrid , for the last two days her gums have randomly started bleeding with no warning or know cause. earlier in the week she had a fever for a few days but then that stopped. she has been pretty fussy. and not eating a whole lot. her skin is pail in comparisson to when she is healthy. I think she may be getting used to it or getting better cause she seem happier today but not alot. i have never had a issue like this before with any og my kids. she has no past medical history of problem. Wil this go away on its own or should she go in? im very confused , thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011