What might be the reason for not testing positive even after experiencing pregnancy symptoms ?

I am experiancing some pregnancy symptoms like dizziness , nausea and fatigue in early june but I had a period in june for like 2 days but before that the doctors thought i had a ectopic pregnancy but they found a cyst and a yeast infection so I took care of that but I still had the symptoms, I started getting cramps a week after ovulating (july8th) and went to the doctors (july 11/11) cuz it was hurting he stated it was just ovulating cramps and I took a PT july 17 and it came out negative but its continued to today (july 19/11) and I still have all the other signs but today i started to spot a light brown/pink when i wipe just a lil though so i dunno what to think please help :(
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011