What might be the reason for my mustache not to grow back ?

The right side of my mustache is gone it has been months now and it won t grow back. Whats wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
hi welcome caremagic..
what about your scalp hair? is it only confined to your right side..did you any injury at that particular site..if so it will take some time for your hair to grow..consult a dermatologist so that they would examine and do the needfull
I am 40 years old and I have have been going bald on top of my head for about 10 years. Yes it is onlyl confined to my right side. The left side of my mustache grows full and thick. I have not had any injuries to my face