What might be the reason for me to feel as if somebody is squeezing my chest and head ?

I am an 18 year old female with no medical history of any serious diseases. A few days ago I literally felt like someone had put their arms around my body (at the chest ) and was just squeezing as hard as they could. I started to panic when I started to feel the sensation in my head as well. I forced myself to maintain steady breathing and the sensations went away within 5 minutes, but it was still extremely unsettling.. what could it have been?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011