What might be the cause of watery discharge on the penis even though the urine test result is negative for clymedia ?

what is this discharges? i was tested negative already. Please help Hi doc, i was diagnosed to have gonorrhea , i was being treated, then after the test, its already negative, but still i complaint for discharge coming out from my penis. the doctor said it was clymedia, so i was told to take azithromicin 3 tablets at 500mg for 3 days. 1 tablet a day, i waited for 1 week after the last tablet, but still have a discharge, another course of medicine for 1 week has been taken this time is doxicycline 100mg for 1 week and twice a day. i waited again for 1 week, still i have a little discharge in the morning, i go to the doctor again and i have a urine test , i was in his clinic 9am, but i urinate already 5 times before he conducted a urine test. is it accurate or precise to have a urine sample though i urinated many time already? the test result id negative for clymedia. My question is why is it i still have this small clear watery dischrage in the tip of my penis this morning?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011