What medicines should one take for indented striae above the bust area ?

Hi Doctor, I m a 20 years old woman and I have been using melacare cream for the past 3 years on my physician s prescription. I have been applying only before going to bed and I wash it off in the morning and I use faceclin gel on my through out the day. And my skin has become extremely fair and bright and it glows superbly so much so that people around me invariably ask me the reason behind my glowing complexion . My problem is really serious Dr, two indented red colored striae have appeared just above my bust area and it has really scared me. I consulted the same physician who had prescribed melacare to me , this time around he prescribed ELOCON OINTMENT to apply on the affected areas but it hasn t been able to better my condition. I have been browsing through various articles on skin thinning on the internet and I have discovered that any memotasone cream can induce skin thinning leading to skin atrophy and which i think what i have got just above my bust. Please tell me how should I discontinue the use of melacare which I believe comprises of memotasone and also what should I apply on those indented striae which looks like a skin atrophy case. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012