What medicines should be taken for regulating periods ?

i am 24yrs old,unmarried..and my height is 168cm.i have irregular periods
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.There could be various reason for irregular periods.It is better that you consult your primary care physician at first and go for some basic investigations like blood counts,blood sugar,thyroid hormone estimation etc.After that in some case ultrasound may also be required.Please visit your doctor.
wishing you good health.
hi
welcome tohcm
irregular peiod may be of two reason one for low rbc count anenia and some time urtine disorder ovarin shrink and some sort of cyst,you should nit any serious with your probelem.here is proven tested and safe
I.
ALETRIS CORDIA RIO COMPANY USA,ONE TABLE SPOON FUL IN FULL GLASS OF WATER TWICE A DAY BEFORE ONE HOUR OF MEAL
THIS MEDICATION IS AVAILABLE AT YOUREST HOMEOPHARMACY.
dr.mohsin madni
madni66@saudia,com