What medicines should a person take for rashes all over the body ?

gud eveng dr...m 4rm m'bai,(resident), bt my aunt resides in assam,silchar,her son is suffering 4rm a skin diesease where it is in d form of rashes n spreading all over his body,he is having this rashes from 5th aug,bt the dr has assisted him to take these medicines(1-lotion-dermocalm 3times a day, 2- desonide 2 times a day,) dose-betnesole 5days morng only. and cyrup-polycrol,3 times a day,but there is no progress,please suggest with gud medicine remedies plzzz... i hope u'll fulfil r needy.. gud eveng dr...m 4rm m bai,(resident), bt my aunt resides in assam,silchar,her son is suffering 4rm a skin diesease where it is in d form of rashes n spreading all over his body,he is having this rashes from 5th aug,bt the dr has assisted him to take these medicines(1-lotion-dermocalm 3times a day, 2- desonide 2 times a day,) dose-betnesole 5days morng only. and cyrup-polycrol,3 times a day,but there is no progress,please suggest with gud medicine remedies plzzz... i hope u ll fulfil r needy..
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011