What medicines should I take to increase my sexual powers ?

sir, i am a man of 30 yrs ..i am facing a problem which hasitate me very much ... sir i am loosing my sex power .. due to few months i feel that i am loosing my sex curiosity even sex growing tablets are not have any success like viagra etc plese guide me to achive my sex power ... few months before i have sreat sex power but now some times i feel lack of power my mind try very much to do sex but my peni doesn,t give me start .... please guide me
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks query for the query
Loss of potency could be due to multiple medical problems which need tone evaluated by a sex therapist. Dont worry most of the problems are treatable
Have a healthy living
General & Family Physician Dr. Khalid Minhas's  Response
Hi Khushwant
Welcome to HCM
As you mentioned that you are loosing your sex problem.You must be better judge to tell us what went wrong. If you donot know then consult a doctor. It is cureable as you were performing it before. Just consult a good doctor or write to me for further details at
Dr.Khalid Minhas