What medicines should I take to gain weight and improve my health ?

i m 24 year old unmarried girl. my height is 4"7 and my body weight is 28 kg. hello sir/mam........i m 24 year old unmarried girl. my height is 4 7 and my body weight is 28 kg. i was 38 kg before two years but bcoz of regular study burden and exertion of my master degree research work i lost 10 kg.........i m not suffering from any disease and physically fit in every respect . but looks very weak and feel tired........what should i do to improve my health and height.......does there is any medicine which will help me out.......
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011