What medicines should I take to cure constant throat pain post eating a fish ?

went to the doctor for my throat . what else should I do? Hi, I ate fish on saturday and my left side of my throat has been constantly hurting. it doesn t hurt when i swallow though. i keep thinking that i might have a fish bone poking in my throat so I went to my GP to check. he used a stick and torchlight and check my throat and cant find anything. he prescribed me a mouthwash and antibiotic . He also told me that the chances of fish bone stuck in my throat are slim mainly because It doesn t hurt when I swallow. it has been hurting for 5 days. I m still not sure if I had something poking in my throat or not. what else should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012