What medicines should I take for pcod,ovulation and pregnancy and what are the best possible days to conceive ?

pcod , overweight , irregular period duphaston taken for 15 days daily 1 tablet period come on after16 day i.e 11 july my periods were totally upset now. doctor gave atropine and voveran injection my thyriods were normal. she tested hpe and pcr ,tvs . 1 ut a/v -64x32 2 et------6mm 3lt overy cyst--37x31. no med were given for regulising my periods and for proper ovulation . pls suggest when we intercourse ? is this med suffeicent for my pcod+in ovulation+preg?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011