What medicines should I take for overcoming OCD and agoraphobia to avoid attacks during air travel ?

Hello doctor. Am from Mauritius and am a female of 22 years old. I have OCD and Agoraphobia . I am scared to get on buses and flights since I get panic attacks. But this week I have to take a flight for Mumbai and it`s a 6hr flight. Please can u suggest any medecine that I can take so that I don`t experince those attacks on the flights? I am not following any treatment because my parents do not agree that I suffer from a problem. They say it`s all in my mind . But am really nervous to get on this flight. Please help me. On doctor said to use clonazepam 0.5mg thrice daily and propranolol twice daily. Will this be fine? Can i get these medecines in the pharmacy without the doctor`s prescription? And will it have any side effects? Please help me. I am really worried to get on this flight. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012