What medicines should I apply for getting blemish free skin on the feet ?

My skin is beautiful everywhere BUT MY FEET! On the bottom of each foot is hard, dry, YELLOWISH skin in some places (i.e. ball of foot and heel ). On the sides of my feet, are dark, brown blotches similar to how acne can blemish a face. There are also certain pressure points (my guess is from the shoe rubbing the foot) that has small blisters filled with clear liquid. I moisturize my feet twice daily with Eucerin or Gold Bond Dry Skin or Burt s Bees but nothing seemd to work long term. Any advise will be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
please consult dermatologist and get examined
proper diagnosis is essential for right treatment hope fully you will be all right with treatment

Your feet need a lot care.Massage d feet by applying Shatdhout Ghruta .
Take foot bath in warm water every night,after that clean and dry it &apply a cream or u can use Kailas Jeevan ointment.Regular pedicure is necessary.
avoid overusing shoes.