What medicines other than ciproflox should I take for burning micturition ?

i m having burning micturition on and of and is very severe now ,i mdrinker, smoker,married man37yrs old.i got a urine culture done with staph epidermidis isolated.taking ciproflox but not relieved. what should i do now?
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
take neem water twice daily
First go for culture and sensitivity test of urine. Then use appropiate antibiotic medicine. UTI can be cure by taking alkaki and diuretic. Drink more water. Avoid alcohol. In homoempathy use Cantharis Q, 10 drops 3 times daily.
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Repeated UTI requires thorough investigations.
Rule out possibilities of diabetes and any other malformation or obvious cause in urinary tract.
Go for urine culture and sensitivity test.
Accordingly take antibiotic treatment along with alkalizer.
After complete course of antibiotic, select other antibiotic suitable for the infection from the sensitivity chart and take full course of it.
If no other abnormality is found in investigations, you can cure your UTI by this treatment only.