What medicines or treatment should one take to hide her loss of virginity ?

gd mng. iam AAAAAAA Age 23. Height .5.4. M.A. Sir at present iam in a danger zone. I have a boy frnd since 7 yrs. We had sex no of times. bt this matter was revealed at my home. They stopped my gng clg and they r trying 2 get me mrg as söon as possible. my parents warned me that they will suicide if i run away 4m home wt that guy. i cant see that. i have no words to express my inner feelings. Iam nt able 2 say all things bt onething i want 2 say if i get marry wt other person he may no my past r he may no my physical status that iam nt vergine. it must and should nt hapen.Wt should i do . plz give a suggesion . How do i behave wt him in sex and wt tablets should i use kindly tell me plz. its my li5 and deth problem. The dctrs Who have kind heart plz help me plz plz plz plz plz plz plz i beg u. Plz save my life plz plz plz
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012