What medicines or exercises should I give for normal interaction of my grandma after she was put on mechanical ventilation for stopped heart beat ?

Hi, yesterday, my grandma s (82 Years) heart stopped, but I m not sure for how long. may be 5 minutes or something. They then put her on Mechanical Ventilation, and she regained consciousness in less than 24 hours. The problem is that she slowly interacts with us. I feel like she is not aware of what s around (knowing that she used to have a very strong memory). What I need to know is: *What steps we should be taking now to have her fully recovered? *Is there any exercises, medications or anything to increase her level of awareness and interaction? *How to know or when she could be ready to stop using the mechanical ventilation, andwhat steps sould be taken in order to do that? Any further information you would like to add is much appreciated.Thank You so much.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011