What medicines can I take to reduce weight while breast feeding ?

I am 24yrs old and i am having pcod problem and i am having 7month old baby .but my weight gain during and after delivery was abnormal.before my marriage i was 74 kgs and i got concieved soon after my marriage and gained 27kgs and after delivery also i gained a i am 107 kgs .i totally depressed ,i am feeling very bad.i getting iritated for small things .me with my husband relationship was becoming very bad.i just want rapid change in my weight loss .even i am breast feeding i didnt lose my weight.i dnt have patience .pls suggest me some pills 4 weight loss.i love my baby very much i want to feed him atleast upto 10 month ,but during breastfeeding nobody suggest medicine,i am totally frustrated one side my baby and another side my weight loss,its hurting me a lot.pls tell me medicine to lose weight .i am ready to stop breast feeding (but it hurts me a lot).pls help me.i want to lose weight rapidly.pls tell the same time i will follow diet and exercise along with that i want to have pills to reduce soon .
Asked On : Mon, 26 Sep 2011