What medicines can I take to become healthy ?

Hi sir myself Ravi , i am very thin by health sir i want to become a healthy , so please advice me about medicens that can i take
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Ravi;
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are thin & want to get muscular physique then take high protein diet regularly & do exercise .Better join a Gym near your house & under a fitness trainer you can build your physique.The gym people have dietitian;fitness experts & you can groom your fitness & physique under them.Only thing to avoid is use of Steroid.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
hi,as you are thin and lean,what you require high protein diet with multivitamin supplement, milk with high fat,fresh fruits,more pulses in the diet.if contain more calories then you may go to gym,otherwise not ,as gym exercise may require more calories,and your calories intake is less than calories used in gym,you will loose your weight !
if you are young,underlying cause of thin and lean like tuberculosis,diabetes or any chronic illness to be ruled out