What medicines can I take for gynecomastia ?

Sir I am suffering from gynecomastia I am 20yrs old...please tell suggest effective pills ...Manish Kolkata
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Dentist 's  Response

go for the complete hormon level check up.
This is because of low testosteron level............. consult some good specialist.
It can be curable....................... other wise you have to go for liposuction.

Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, it happened eigher due to side effect of any drug or due to hormonal imbalance, so you should get serum testosteron hormon leval as its defiencency is most common cause of gynacomeastea. consult with your doc n start this hormon suppliment for 4 to 6 month as per his advise, do not worry this is curable.