What medicines and precautions should one take for fissures ?

i have fissure plz give me medicine & precuation
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
hello manish,

if you are refering to fissure in ano, it is caused by passage of hard stool, irregularity of diet, consumption of spicy and pungent food, faulty bowel habits, and lack of local hygiene can contribute for initiation of the pathology

Medical manipulation of the internal sphincter should be a first-line treatment in anal fissure.this is achieved by by various oral drugs. When this fails or fissures recur, lateral subcutaneous internal sphincterotomy should be the preferred options for the treatment of chronic fissure in ano.
i hope i have answered your query.
thank you for contacting us at HCM.
take care