What medicine to take to stop heavy bleeding due to taking primolut to delay periods ?

i took three tablets of primolut to delay my periods on 18th and 19th but while taking them i was having mild bleeding . so i stopped them on 19th and i had periods but now those periods are continuing into the 4th day and the flow is heavy.i have to attend my brothers marriage tomorrow. is trenaxa the option and what is the dosage and after stopping it will i have ebound bleeding again.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
DEAR DR PARUL

YOU HAVE TAKEN HIGH DOSE OF PRIMOLUT N WHICH IS A PROGETERONE HORMONE AND THIS IS WITHDRAWL BLEEDING,TRENEXA MAY NOT HEP YOU BEAR FOR 1-2 DAY IT WILL STOP OR YOU MAY USE GYNAE CVP TABLET 1 TAB TDS OR YOU HAVE TO USE TESTOSTERONE TO GET IT STOPPED.